Left: Stan Winck, Marion, Ohio, is the owner and operator of this 1921 28-48 separator powered by George Schaaf’s 1916 40-70 gas tractor.
Above: Two of just 13 Huber orchard tractors known. The gray tractor belongs to Tom Kay, Forestville, Wis.; the brown tractor is owned by Stan Winck, Marion, Ohio.
Left: This Huber 40-70 prairie tractor, owned by George Schaaf of Frankfort, Ill., was the largest gas tractor at the National Threshers Association’s show, and was named the featured tractor.
Opposite page, lower left: Huber produced about 250 tractors for Farm Bureau CO-OP. This 1936 Model SC is owned by Bill Koski, Owasso, Mich.Below: Dan Ehlerding of Jamestown, Ohio, owns this 1916 2-cylinder 15-30 tractor. It is the oldest design of any known Huber gas tractor.Bottom: This red Huber HK was the final tractor manufactured by the Huber company. It is owned by Jerry Brenly, Baltic, Ohio, and Mose Miller, Millersburg, Ohio.
Left: Huber’s final attempt to produce a farm tractor after World War II was this Global, manufactured for national and international markets. Of the 10 Globals produced, four are believed to survive. This one is owned by the Huber Machinery Museum, Marion, Ohio.