Could it be a hoe?

Perhaps a type of hoe

John Haynes is trying to find out more information on this tool.

John Haynes

Content Tools

I am trying to find out more about this tool. It is some kind of hoe, but what is it used for? Any help would be appreciated.

Send letters to: Farm Collector, 1503 S.W. 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609; FAX: (785) 274-4385; e-mail: