The second annual Lebanon Valley Indoor Classic Tractor Expo, will be held Feb. 17-18, 2017, at the Lebanon Valley Expo Center and Fairgrounds, a well-established, first-class indoor exhibition facility, easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstates 78/81.
Our inaugural show – held recently in February 2016 – far exceeded our original goals:
- 220 farm and garden tractors and machines and hit-miss engines were on display
- our paid attendance of more than 1200 attendees witnessed first-hand a wide-range of rare brands and unique models
- participating industry vendors and suppliers ranged from tires to welding to oil additives, many who led educational seminars; in addition, nine “local” tractor clubs were represented
- exhibitors from more than eight states came – some as far away as North Carolina, New York and Indiana.
Our vision will continue to be a bit different from many existing events: in addition to dynamic displays of classic garden tractors, classic farm tractors and stationary engines, we also conduct a number of educational, hands-on seminars led by experienced craftsmen to help maintain and encourage new participation in the industry.
The show will once again be heavily promoted through local and regional ag print media, local radio and television as well as utilizing cross-branded sponsor customer mailings, social media and web groups. Please visit our website – www.lvicte.org for updated information and announcements of the growing list of sponsors.
I would like to personally invite you to become one of a core group of nationally-known companies and brands – and to offer category exclusivity – as a key event sponsor. Even at this early date, we have gained re-commitments from the following organizations:
- Classic Tractor Fever, whose programming on RFD-TV is reaches nearly 45,000 households each week, will be on-hand to video the show for future network airing
- Friedrich Tire, a leading provider of top-name branded ag and industrial tires
- Lincoln Electric plans to participate by supporting their local distributor with corporate …
I ask for your consideration of becoming a participating sponsor of our show, and welcome the chance to personally discuss specific opportunities of your involvement. I can be reached via e-mail at Joshdeaven@aol.com, or call me at (717) 367-0756. – Josh Deaven, Organizing Director