Letters to The Editor

Did John Deere build square bale loader?

| June 2006

I was wondering if you could tell me if John Deere ever built a square bale loader that could be hooked to the side of a hay wagon or a truck. Also, I have a pop-up square bale loader that I am trying to find information on. I know it used to be called a Kneib square bale loader but later called a Bush Hog square bale loader. I hope someone can help with this.

- Gaylen Sordahl
20425 400 Ave. S.E.
Gully, MN 56646


Farm Collector April 16Farm Collector is a monthly magazine focusing on antique tractors and all kinds of antique farm equipment. If it's old and from the farm, we're interested in it!

Save Even More Money with our SQUARE-DEAL Plan!

Pay now with a credit card and take advantage of our SQUARE-DEAL automatic renewal savings plan. You'll get 12 issues of Farm Collector for only $24.95 (USA only).

Or, Bill Me Later and send me one year of Farm Collector for just $29.95.

Facebook Pinterest YouTube