Here at Farm Collector and Gas Engine Magazine, we’re looking to cap our summer show travel off with a visit to the Midwest Old Threshers Reunion in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa – and we’re hoping you’ll stop by and say hello!
We’ll be set up at our regular spot, in a tent just across from the food pavilion on the show grounds. Staffers from both magazines – including Leslie McManus, Terri Keitel, Codi Spiker and Matt Petty – will be on hand at various times during the show. Also back for a return engagement: Bob and Linda Crowell from Batesville, Indiana, longtime representatives for our magazines.
New this year: The Corn Items Collectors Assn. will have a display at our tent. This is a great opportunity for show-goers to get acquainted with this organization and the vintage farm equipment its members collect and preserve.
Come see us and take advantage of show specials on subscriptions, renewals, books and magazines. We’ll also have drawings for prizes donated by these Farm Collector advertisers:
One pair of U.S.-made overalls from Klein Brothers Hardware, Malinta, Ohio;
• One pair of suspenders from St. Clair Suspenders, St. Clair, Minnesota;
• Massey-Harris scale model toy from SpecCast Toys, Dyersville, Iowa;
• New releases from Quarto Publishing, Minneapolis;
• New releases from Octane Press, Austin, Texas;
• One copy of Little Rumely Man by Beth Douglass Silcox, Westfield, Indiana;
• Surprise item from Nixon Auctioneers, Wakefield, Nebraska; and
• One set of horseless carriage plans from Jimmy Woods, Coker, Alabama.