Here’s your chance to get your favorite photo published in Farm Collector: We’re gearing up for our 2012 Show Photo issue, when we publish the best photos of this year’s show season, taken by Farm Collector readers. We’ll publish the best of the lot in our February 2012 issue, and all photos will be posted on the Farm Collector website beginning in January 2012.
What better way to promote your club’s show, share a great shot and spread the word about the old iron hobby?
Please send original prints or high resolution digital images. Polaroids, photos printed on copy paper and low resolution digital files do not reproduce well and will not be used. Make a copy of every photo you send, as no photos will be returned.
- Provide names of people in the photo if you can
- Tell us when and where the photo was taken
- Include the name of the photographer and the show
- Include any relevant information (for instance, the make and model of equipment in the photo, if known)
- Deadline for submissions is Nov. 1
- If recognizable children under age 18 are shown in your photo, a signed release form (provided by Farm Collector) for each child must be on file at our offices prior to publication.
Send prints or CDs with your name, phone number and e-mail address to:
Farm Collector Show Photos, 1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609
e-mail digital files to email@example.com
For more information, contact Beth Beavers at (785) 274-4379