×
×

Old Iron Questions

category article image

Looking for Leads on Mystery Combine

This unit, originally located on the Paul McCaw farm (now owned by John and Audrey Osborn) west of Waitsburg, Washington, has been relocated to the Eastern Washington Agriculture Museum in Pomeroy. We are trying to find out who might have built or helped build it, probably in conjunction with William McCaw (1889-1924).Because some rollers and bearing housings were built with brass, ...

David Ruark | Apr 12, 2016

Farm Collector Magazine

Dedicated to the Preservation of Vintage Farm Equipment