How Does Power Unit Connect to Horse-Powered Baler?

I need help to finish the restoration of this old horse-powered baler. The photos show it when I brought it home.

I was told it is an Admiral built in Kansas City, Missouri. Where I really need help is getting a power unit hooked up to the bale chamber, which I have ready to go: I just need some pictures showing how the drive unit is hooked up to the plunger. Thank you!

Denis Schrank, 21097 Hickory Rd.,
Batesville, IN 47006; (812) 934-3696

Send letters to: Farm Collector Editorial, 1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609 • fax: (785) 274-4385 • email: • online at Farm Collector

Farm Collector Magazine
Farm Collector Magazine
Dedicated to the Preservation of Vintage Farm Equipment