Letters: The right stuff for the Wright saw

article image

I bought a saw at an auction. It has the name “Wright Saw” stamped on the side. I need a carburetor kit for it but I can’t seem to locate one. Also, I suppose you mix oil with the gas, but I don’t know what rate.
If anyone can help me on this I would very much appreciate it. A copy of the operator’s manual would be very helpful too. The saw does run, but the gas flows right through it.
Calvin Diebold, 110 N. Hwy. 61,
Scott City, MO 63780;
(573) 200-0952;
e-mail: caldieb@yahoo.com.

Farm Collector Magazine
Farm Collector Magazine
Dedicated to the Preservation of Vintage Farm Equipment