PARADE FROM THE PAST

By Staff
article image

Parade of engines at the Pioneer Steam and Gas Engine society of
NW Pa. show in 1984. Lead engine is Aultman Taylor #9212, 18 HP,
owned by Marilyn and Jim Malz, Andover, OH; followed by Keck
Gonnerman #1860, 22 HP, then owned by Malz; Buffalo Pitts, 20 HP
owned by Howard van Driest, Concord, OH; with Huber #3981, 14 HP,
also owned by Malz, taking up the rear. Picture taken at the
Crawford County Fairgrounds by Gayle Malkamaki, 10839 Girdled Rd.,
Concord, OH 44077. Show has since been relocated to PS &
GE’s own grounds near Saegertown, PA.

Farm Collector Magazine
Farm Collector Magazine
Dedicated to the Preservation of Vintage Farm Equipment